1. Use a fork to mix together the hot chocolate mix and flour in a coffee mug or a small microwaveable bowl.
2. Stir in oil, water, and vanilla until all of the ingredients are mixed together and wet.
3. Mix in the chocolate chips
4. Microwave on high for 60 to 90 seconds. The center should be molten.
5. Cool for a few minutes, because it will be HOT.
6. Put whipped cream, fresh fruit, or even peanut butter on it to your preference, and Enjoy.
Start out by microwaving for 60 seconds and if it's not cooked enough, keep on microwaving for 10 seconds at a time. It is finished when the edges are cooked, but the center is still gooey. And I would recommend sharing with someone, it's not very much, but it sure is rich. :)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (300g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 602 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 66.9g||89 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.8g||129 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 25g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1454.1mg||50 %|
|Potassium 378.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 159g||47 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 149.1g|
|Protein 11.7g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.