1. Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
2. Split eight hot dogs almost but not quite through.
3. Cut each cheese slice into four strips. Tuck one strip into each hot dog.
4. Lay hot dog on wide end of triangle. Roll it up to the point.
5. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
6. Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (52g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 32.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 505.3mg||17 %|
|Potassium 65.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.