Top-ranked recipe named "House of Chaos Spaghetti Pie"
The greatest thing about this recipe is you use what ever you have on hand, be creative!
"This was an awesome recipe! I altered it a bit based on ingredients I had and didn't have. I didn't have spinach, but I increased the vegetables to 1/2 onion, 1/4 red pepper/ 1/4 green pepper, and bit of zucchini. I also only used 2 ounces of cream cheese. I used egg whites instead of whole eggs to lower the calorie count a bit. And I didn't use any meat, because I'm a vegetarian. It turned out AMAZING! I'll definitely be making this for my friends. "- NewToThis23
* Cook pasta and drain. Add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Press onto bottom and sides of a greased (very) large deep dish pie plate. (You can also use a casserole dish, 2 quarts or bigger works well)
* Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
* In a skillet, cook the beef, onion, and green pepper. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasonings. (Use seasonings according to taste; I like to heat it up with some chipotle powder as well)
* Bring meat sauce to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Between two pieces of wax paper, roll out the cream cheese into a 7 inch circle, or just slightly smaller than the pie dish. (Skip this, instead soften the cream cheese by zapping it in the microwave for 30 seconds and use a spatula to spread it over the baked pasta) Place in crust. Top with spinach and meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
* Bake at 350 for 20 – 30 minutes, or until set.
* Notes: This recipe can easily be doubled. It is also good with alfredo sauce and chicken instead of tomato sauce and beef.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
Tesalonika 6 months agoBest recipe ever! My Mom not just like it, but love it!
nlhorne 1 year agoAbsolutely LOVED this!!!! Even my son raved about it and he's not big on eating spaghetti.
cherv1 1 year ago
Valerie411 1 year agoLove this recipe!! My goddaughter couldn't stop saying how much she loved it and that her mom has to get the recipe! Moving this one to the favorites!
spaige 1 year agoVery good! I added the spinach to the hamburger mixture, didn't want my picky son to see it. He loved it and we did to! Thanks for posting it.
lisaanndreismeier 1 year agoFabulous everyone loved it. Did not change a thing with it just tripled amount. Crust was amazing and the cream cheese gave it a velvety smooth creamy texture. .....yummy yum
JCLynn 2 years agoThis was really good my husband and his brother loved it ! Also my picky six year old cleaned his plate which hardly ever happens . They all said they'd love for me to cook this again ! : ) thanks for sharing
Celia422 2 years ago
paulavaskeroeterdink 2 years agoYum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!
Monkeytown 2 years agoThis was so delicious! My husband and two girls loved it. This is a perfect dish to give to a friend or neighbor when they need a meal.