Top-ranked recipe named "House of Chaos Spaghetti Pie"
The greatest thing about this recipe is you use what ever you have on hand, be creative!
"This was an awesome recipe! I altered it a bit based on ingredients I had and didn't have. I didn't have spinach, but I increased the vegetables to 1/2 onion, 1/4 red pepper/ 1/4 green pepper, and bit of zucchini. I also only used 2 ounces of cream cheese. I used egg whites instead of whole eggs to lower the calorie count a bit. And I didn't use any meat, because I'm a vegetarian. It turned out AMAZING! I'll definitely be making this for my friends. "- NewToThis23
* Cook pasta and drain. Add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Press onto bottom and sides of a greased (very) large deep dish pie plate. (You can also use a casserole dish, 2 quarts or bigger works well)
* Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
* In a skillet, cook the beef, onion, and green pepper. Drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasonings. (Use seasonings according to taste; I like to heat it up with some chipotle powder as well)
* Bring meat sauce to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Between two pieces of wax paper, roll out the cream cheese into a 7 inch circle, or just slightly smaller than the pie dish. (Skip this, instead soften the cream cheese by zapping it in the microwave for 30 seconds and use a spatula to spread it over the baked pasta) Place in crust. Top with spinach and meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
* Bake at 350 for 20 – 30 minutes, or until set.
* Notes: This recipe can easily be doubled. It is also good with alfredo sauce and chicken instead of tomato sauce and beef.
nlhorne 8 months agoAbsolutely LOVED this!!!! Even my son raved about it and he's not big on eating spaghetti.
cherv1 11 month ago
Valerie411 1 year agoLove this recipe!! My goddaughter couldn't stop saying how much she loved it and that her mom has to get the recipe! Moving this one to the favorites!
spaige 1 year agoVery good! I added the spinach to the hamburger mixture, didn't want my picky son to see it. He loved it and we did to! Thanks for posting it.
lisaanndreismeier 1 year agoFabulous everyone loved it. Did not change a thing with it just tripled amount. Crust was amazing and the cream cheese gave it a velvety smooth creamy texture. .....yummy yum
JCLynn 1 year agoThis was really good my husband and his brother loved it ! Also my picky six year old cleaned his plate which hardly ever happens . They all said they'd love for me to cook this again ! : ) thanks for sharing
Celia422 1 year ago
paulavaskeroeterdink 1 year agoYum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!
Monkeytown 1 year agoThis was so delicious! My husband and two girls loved it. This is a perfect dish to give to a friend or neighbor when they need a meal.
rtwyatt6 2 years agoThis was a very tasty. Only thing I did different was used regular spaghetti noodles instead of angel hair and I skipped the eggs. Still held together well w/out the eggs. Will definitely make again.