Ready in 3 hours
1. Preheat Oven, Get out bowl, spoons and ingredients, and Grease andFlour Pan.
2. Remove 5 crayons, 2 toy cars and One stuffed Bear from kitchen table.
3. Measure 1 Cup Flour.
4. Remove childrens hands from flour, wash flour off children.
5. Measure one more cup flour to replace flour on floor and table.
6. Put flour, baking powder and salt in a sifter.
7. Get dust pan to sweep up pieces of broken bowl children have knockedonto the floor.
8. Get another bowl, answer phone, return to table.
9. Get greased pan and a new bowl, remove crayon from pan.
10. Go look for quiet children
11. Answer phone again.
12. Return to kitchen and take greased pan from child, who flees, knockingnew bowl off of table -- again.
13. Wash floor, table, walls, dishes and children.
14. Call local bakery.
15. Go Lie down.
Comments: For those of you who do the best you can everyday to take care ofyour families, and yourself. Enjoy!
I have lived this " recipe " LOL
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Amyo031503Bless your heart for posting this recipe where I would find it today!!! Now, after a good chuckle, I can return to enjoying my two "helpers" with a renewed sense of humor and a fresh smile on my face. After calling the bakery and lying down, of course!6y ago
francesmomto3Thanks for the laugh! I know only too well what its like in the kitchen with a couple of extra sets of hands!8y ago
mandylee1081WOW! This is the best recipe I have seen in a long time. I dont have any kids but I look forward to the day when I can use this one!9y ago
promfhHere's a picture of a kitchen "helper" [I made edits to this recipe.]9y ago
promfhThis "recipe" certainly deserves a picture. I'll have to try to shoot an appropriate one.9y ago
rainbowbrushNice to see some one haveing fun with there kids thank you for putting a smile on my face :)9y ago
DanaI have lived this " recipe " LOL [I posted this recipe.]9y ago