1. Preheat Oven, Get out bowl, spoons and ingredients, and Grease andFlour Pan.
2. Remove 5 crayons, 2 toy cars and One stuffed Bear from kitchen table.
3. Measure 1 Cup Flour.
4. Remove childrens hands from flour, wash flour off children.
5. Measure one more cup flour to replace flour on floor and table.
6. Put flour, baking powder and salt in a sifter.
7. Get dust pan to sweep up pieces of broken bowl children have knockedonto the floor.
8. Get another bowl, answer phone, return to table.
9. Get greased pan and a new bowl, remove crayon from pan.
10. Go look for quiet children
11. Answer phone again.
12. Return to kitchen and take greased pan from child, who flees, knockingnew bowl off of table -- again.
13. Wash floor, table, walls, dishes and children.
14. Call local bakery.
15. Go Lie down.
Comments: For those of you who do the best you can everyday to take care ofyour families, and yourself. Enjoy!
I have lived this " recipe " LOL
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (278g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3|
|Calories from Fat: 153 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 705mg||217 %|
|Sodium 944.1mg||33 %|
|Potassium 279.6mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 99.6g||29 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 98.4g|
|Protein 25.1g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 646
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe