1) Cook pasta as normal in a large bowl, cook firm but not hard (al dente)
2) Empty cream into a pan and cook on medium heat, stir constantly until just boiling
3) Reduce heat and add herbs and seasoning (basil, thyme, salt, pepper, red pepper, parsley)
4) Simmer for 8-10 mins or until the sauce is thick
5) Stir in seafood and cover with the sauce, cook until the shrimp is no longer clear and other meats are fully cooked
6) Stir in cheeses and blend well, add bits of cheese and stir to avoid clumps
7) Drain pasta and top with seafood.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 316 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.1g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.6g||98 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 431.7mg||133 %|
|Sodium 1137.9mg||39 %|
|Potassium 962mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 49g|
|Protein 63.3g||90 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 775
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.