1) heat oil over a medium heat, add garlic, onion, swede, carrots, cook for five mins stirring constantly
2) add cabbage, chorizo, bay leaves, parsley, thyme and keep mixing, add any additional veg here.
3) add vegetable stock, beans, tomatoes, and bring to the boil, once boiling reduce heat to a simmer for 40-60 mins, cover the pan and allow ingredients to mix
4) in a seperate pan boil the potatoes with salt water, cook until tender but still firm, add potatoes to the soup at the end of the cooking process.
5) remove bay leaves and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (986g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 197 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.9g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 44mg||14 %|
|Sodium 692.8mg||24 %|
|Potassium 3922.5mg||103 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 165.9g||49 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.7g||103 %|
|Sugars, other 140.2g|
|Protein 35.2g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 980
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.