1) Heat non stick pan with canola oil, get pan nice and hot
2) Add garlic and shallots, lightly fry till soft
3) Add chopped fish fillets and brown lightly, just seal skin
4) Boil Parsnips seperately
5) Add tinned tomatoes and spices, seasoning
6) Bring to the boil and cover to allow ingredients to simmer for 10 mins
7) Add zuchinni and boiled parsnips
8) Cook spaghetti seperate in boiling water
9) Add prawns and allow mixture to cook covered for 15-20 mins or till fish is throughly cooked
10) Remove lid and allow excess juice to evaporate
11) Add cooked spagehtti and stir, turn off heat and allow to sit for 10 mins and cool
12) serve with parmasan cheese or swiss cheese ontop.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (495g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 121.8mg||37 %|
|Sodium 337.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 1388.9mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.4g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 89.6g|
|Protein 43.9g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 642
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe