Top-ranked recipe named "Indian Shrimp Curry"
try this refreshingly spicy shrimp curry...accompany it with long grain white rice and enjoy the heat and freshness!
1. Cook chilies, curry leaves, garlic, and ginger in oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, until very fragrant and chilies are just softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add spices, 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper. Add mustard seeds.
3. Cook, stirring, until mustard seeds just begin to pop, 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
5. Add tomatoes and coconut, then cook, covered, until tomatoes are softened, 4 to 6 minutes.
6. Add shrimp and cook, uncovered, stirring, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
rgcoch01 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]