1) Turn on Insta-Pot and set to saute. When the display says HOT add in the beef. Break it up with a wooden spoon and brown it. Add in the onions and saute for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Drain off excess grease, if there is any.
2) Deglaze the pot with the chicken broth. Sprinkle in the orzo, green taco sauce, black beans and taco seasoning. Don't stir.
3) Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When the time is up let the pot sit there for 5-10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
4) Stir in the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, olives and cheddar. Season with additional taco seasoning and salt and pepper, if needed.
5) Scoop into bowls and top with diced avocado and a dollop of sour cream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (298g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 306 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34g||45 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 97.6mg||30 %|
|Sodium 688.2mg||24 %|
|Potassium 766.5mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.8g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 27.2g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 459
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.