1) Open the package of pork tenderloin. Set the pork on a cutting board and blot it with a paper towel to absorb any moisture. Cut the pork tenderloin in half so that it will fit inside your Instant Pot.
2) Combine garlic powder, Kosher Salt, ginger, thyme and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the seasonings all over the pork evenly.
3) Turn your Instant Pot to the SAUTE setting. When the display says HOT, add in the oil. Swirl around to cover. Place the pork into the bottom of the pot, you might have to arrange it to all fit. Let the pork sit for 3 minutes and then flip it to the other side and brown it for 3 minutes on the other side. Use tongs to remove the pork from the pot and place it back on the cutting board.
4) Pour the chicken broth into the pot and scrape the bottom of the pot to remove any browned bits. Add in the lemon juice and the soy sauce.
5) Set a trivet into the pot and place the pork pieces on top of the trivet.
6) Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cok button to 6 minutes on high pressure.
7) When the cooking time is up the pot will beep several times. Just let the pot sit there for another 10 minutes or so until the pressure to naturally release. Open the pot and move the pork to a platter. Let the pork sit for 5 minutes before slicing it.
8) While pork is resting, make the gravy. Turn the Instant Pot to SAUTE setting. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch and the cold water until completely smooth. Stir the mixture into the pot and whisk until the gravy is thick. Salt and pepper the gravy to taste.
9) Slice the pork and serve with the gravy.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (987g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 947 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.2g||140 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.6g||153 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 43.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 21.8g|
|Cholesterol 681.1mg||210 %|
|Sodium 1977.2mg||68 %|
|Potassium 2528.5mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.4g|
|Protein 184.9g||264 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1754
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.