Great casserole...very filling. As a shortcut to making the meatballs yourself, you can just buy premade meatballs for use in the recipie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
2. Mix together onions, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and ground beef. Roll into 1 inch diameter balls, and place in a baking pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
3. Arrange the bread cubes in a single layer in an ungreased 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and black pepper until smooth. Spread this mixture over each bread cube. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the grated mozzarella cheese.
4. In a large bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce, water, and garlic. Gently stir in meatballs. Pour over the bread and cheese mixture in the baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (625g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5|
|Calories from Fat: 808 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 89.8g||120 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.3g||171 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.4g|
|Cholesterol 229.9mg||71 %|
|Sodium 2455.6mg||85 %|
|Potassium 1185.7mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.2g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||29 %|
|Sugars, other 82g|
|Protein 65.2g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1436
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.