1. Remove casings from sausage.
2. Chop Green bell pepper and onions
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
5. Add sausage, fennel & part of the italian seasoning cook 8 minutes, or until browned, stirring to crumble.
6. Stir in oregano, beans, tomatoes and remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7. Pour in white wine and reduce for 5 minutes
This is an easy and quick dinner. It tastes great too
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (291g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 44.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 815.5mg||28 %|
|Potassium 2187.1mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.4g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 35.2g||141 %|
|Sugars, other 53.1g|
|Protein 44.8g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe