Top-ranked recipe named "Italian Sausage and Cannellini Beans"
Try this Italian Sausage and Cannellini Beans recipe, or contribute your own. "Italian Sausage" and "Main Dish" are two tags used to describe Italian Sausage and Cannellini Beans.
1. Remove casings from sausage.
2. Chop Green bell pepper and onions
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
5. Add sausage, fennel & part of the italian seasoning cook 8 minutes, or until browned, stirring to crumble.
6. Stir in oregano, beans, tomatoes and remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7. Pour in white wine and reduce for 5 minutes
This is an easy and quick dinner. It tastes great too