1. Remove casings from sausage.
2. Chop Green bell pepper and onions
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
5. Add sausage, fennel & part of the italian seasoning cook 8 minutes, or until browned, stirring to crumble.
6. Stir in oregano, beans, tomatoes and remaining ingredients; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
7. Pour in white wine and reduce for 5 minutes
This is an easy and quick dinner. It tastes great too
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (291g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 44.5mg||14 %|
|Sodium 815.5mg||28 %|
|Potassium 2187.1mg||58 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.4g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 35.2g||141 %|
|Sugars, other 53.1g|
|Protein 44.8g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.