- Preheat oven to 350
- undercook pasta by a minute or 2
- Melt butter and Cream Cheese in a saucepan until smooth
- Whisk in heavy cream, then add jalapeno juice until incorparted
- Mix in Cheese stir until melted
- Mix in Jalapeno's, salt, Cajan seasoning, and flour until completely mixed
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish
- Layer 1/2 the noodles and cheese sauce
- Top with rest of noodles and sauce
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
- Uncover and bake for 20-30 min. until top is golden brown
adjust spice by putting more or less of the jalapeno juice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 438 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.7g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 146.6mg||45 %|
|Sodium 1022.2mg||35 %|
|Potassium 354.5mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 39.9g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 693
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe