- Preheat oven to 350
- undercook pasta by a minute or 2
- Melt butter and Cream Cheese in a saucepan until smooth
- Whisk in heavy cream, then add jalapeno juice until incorparted
- Mix in Cheese stir until melted
- Mix in Jalapeno's, salt, Cajan seasoning, and flour until completely mixed
- Grease a 9x13 casserole dish
- Layer 1/2 the noodles and cheese sauce
- Top with rest of noodles and sauce
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 min.
- Uncover and bake for 20-30 min. until top is golden brown
adjust spice by putting more or less of the jalapeno juice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (214g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 438 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 48.7g||65 %|
|Saturated Fat 26g||130 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 146.6mg||45 %|
|Sodium 1022.2mg||35 %|
|Potassium 354.5mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 39.9g|
|Protein 21.5g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 693
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.