* Preheat oven to 350 degrees, coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
* In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonaise; mix well and set aside.
* Halve Jalapeno peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
* Stuff Jalapenos halves with the cream cheese mixture.
* Place Egg Beaters in a shallow dish.
* Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish.
* Dip stuffed Jalapenos halves into egg beaters and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
* Transfer Jalapenos to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
* Bake until filling is bubbly (about 30 minutes).
* Serve hot
** Great with your choice of Salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.8g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 33.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 2981.4mg||103 %|
|Potassium 482.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 112.1g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 103.6g|
|Protein 28.7g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 753
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.