* Preheat oven to 350 degrees, coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
* In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese and mayonaise; mix well and set aside.
* Halve Jalapeno peppers lengthwise and remove the seeds.
* Stuff Jalapenos halves with the cream cheese mixture.
* Place Egg Beaters in a shallow dish.
* Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish.
* Dip stuffed Jalapenos halves into egg beaters and then roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
* Transfer Jalapenos to prepared baking sheet and coat with cooking spray.
* Bake until filling is bubbly (about 30 minutes).
* Serve hot
** Great with your choice of Salsa.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (236g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 187 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.8g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.4g|
|Cholesterol 33.9mg||10 %|
|Sodium 2981.4mg||103 %|
|Potassium 482.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 112.1g||33 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.5g||34 %|
|Sugars, other 103.6g|
|Protein 28.7g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 753
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe