Top-ranked recipe named "Korean-style Chicken Noodle Bowl"
Very bold flavor yet easy
"What a big surprise! We live in Rural AZ and the market is a distance, so had to make some minor substitutions, Loved it! Just enough spice to make it interesting, and very easy to make! You have got to try this...at least once! Thank you hollyandj"- Marti57575
- Combine sliced chicken 1 t. ground ginger, 2 T. Soy sauce 1 T. Rice wine in a small bowl and set aside (10 min)
- Cook pasta to al dente in salted water
- Drain and set aside
- While pasta is boiling combine 1/4 cup pasta water with all sauce ingredients
- Mix till smooth
- Heat oil in large fry pan to high (till oil just starts to smoke)
- Add chicken and marinade to pan
- Distribute chicken in the pan evenly and let brown 4 min untouched
- Stir chicken and add cabbage cook 3 min stirring frequently
- Add red peppers, stir-fry for 2 min
- Add scallions and Sauce, toss for 1 min till slightly thickened
- Serve noodles in a bowl with sauce poured over
- Top with toasted sesame seeds
Also try with Boneless pork chops or tenderloin sliced thin
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
jdriemeyer 7 months agoI made this with thinly sliced pork chops, and used chili-garlic sauce for the hot sauce. It was perfect - my daughter kept saying 'yum' after every bite. I think it was just the right amount of boldness, so that it did not overwhelm the kids, but satisfied the adults at the same time.
clairepageball 1 year agoLoved it. . Added chillies to get the spice and heat, need to add more next time. Loved it
wurstel 1 year agoAmazing! Very very good.
Valerie411 1 year agoVery good! Like the mix of sweet and spicy!!
Moctavious 1 year agoIt was okay. Lot of prep work and too much to do on a week night for me again. We used thai chili paste instead of the hot sauce and tasted just right between hot and mild.
karakorum17 1 year agoWas a big hit. Didn't have chilli sauce so put in qtr tspoon of chilli powder which seems to have worked fine. We had it with egg fried rice so next time will try the noodles.
Jldozer 1 year agoExcellent! Had to sub dry sherry for rice wine and used a bag of frozen vegs for ease. Whole family liked it and the recipe is defiantly a keeper.
MaryJayn 1 year agoThis was very tasty. There are a lot of ingredients and steps though so I suggest all ingredients be prepared to use before starting to cook.
imdequeen 1 year agoThis is great! Perfect for after work- goes together very quickly!
imdequeen 1 year ago