Ready in 25 minutes
Very bold flavor yet easy
- Combine sliced chicken 1 t. ground ginger, 2 T. Soy sauce 1 T. Rice wine in a small bowl and set aside (10 min)
- Cook pasta to al dente in salted water
- Drain and set aside
- While pasta is boiling combine 1/4 cup pasta water with all sauce ingredients
- Mix till smooth
- Heat oil in large fry pan to high (till oil just starts to smoke)
- Add chicken and marinade to pan
- Distribute chicken in the pan evenly and let brown 4 min untouched
- Stir chicken and add cabbage cook 3 min stirring frequently
- Add red peppers, stir-fry for 2 min
- Add scallions and Sauce, toss for 1 min till slightly thickened
- Serve noodles in a bowl with sauce poured over
- Top with toasted sesame seeds
Also try with Boneless pork chops or tenderloin sliced thin
nametabj 2m agoYes this goes in "favourites", everyone agrees. For quick prep you could do the cutting ahead and refrigerate overnight. Then it tosses together with ease.
mihsiiwia1 3m ago
jdriemeyer 1y agoI made this with thinly sliced pork chops, and used chili-garlic sauce for the hot sauce. It was perfect - my daughter kept saying "yum" after every bite. I think it was just the right amount of boldness, so that it did not overwhelm the kids, but satisfied the adults at the same time.
clairepageball 2y agoLoved it. . Added chillies to get the spice and heat, need to add more next time. Loved it
wurstel 2y agoAmazing! Very very good.
Valerie411 2y agoVery good! Like the mix of sweet and spicy!!
Moctavious 2y agoIt was okay. Lot of prep work and too much to do on a week night for me again. We used thai chili paste instead of the hot sauce and tasted just right between hot and mild.
karakorum17 2y agoWas a big hit. Didn't have chilli sauce so put in qtr tspoon of chilli powder which seems to have worked fine. We had it with egg fried rice so next time will try the noodles.
Jldozer 2y agoExcellent! Had to sub dry sherry for rice wine and used a bag of frozen vegs for ease. Whole family liked it and the recipe is defiantly a keeper.
MaryJayn 2y agoThis was very tasty. There are a lot of ingredients and steps though so I suggest all ingredients be prepared to use before starting to cook.