Top-ranked recipe named "Lamb Chops with a Balsamic Reduction"
Modified for use of a Thermomix and precise timings on the pan.
"Another good effort. Forgot to put the butter in the sauce though! (author)"- Latexiron
1. Chop the rosemary finely with an Azumagata. Salt the lamb chops with fleur de sel and press into chopped rosemary.
2. Heat the olive oil to 10 on induction, and fry the fat on the edges of the lamb chops first.
3. Stick a thermometer in the thickest piece of lamb.
4. Fry for about 3 minutes on an 8, then turn (probably as the temperature climbs above 30?C)
5. Fry for about 3 minutes on the other side until the desired centre temperature is reached (60?C for Emily Strange)
5b. If the chops are thick, fry on each side turning every minute (induction level 9-10) until a total of 10 minutes are done.
6. Place the lambs on a pre-warmed plate and put aside in an oven at 45?C or so.
7. Fry the chopped Shallots until browned a bit.
8. Add balsamic vinegar and de-glaze. Then add chicken stock (or lamb stock).
9. Throw in Thermomix and run at 100?C / Speed 3 / No Cover until reduced by 50% - about 5 minutes.
9b. Or alternatively, place in the Kenwood and reduce as it does a faster job.
10. Turn heat off, and whizz in butter at speed 6.
11. Strain and serve sauce over the lambs.
Mathias's version of Lamb Chops. Without dicking around with CousCous. Why would you do that? Unless you had no bloody taste.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
Latexiron 2 years agoAnother good effort. Forgot to put the butter in the sauce though! (author)