Ready in 1h
Great dish you can also bake in individual dishes and serve for an upscale presentation.
1. Cook ziti according to the package instructions.
2. Heat oven to 400.
3. In a large pot, over med-low heat, heat the oil. Add onion, salt & pepper. Cover & cook until the onion is softened, 5-7 minutes. Add the beef, increase heat to med-high, and cook until no trace of pink remains, 5-8 minutes. Drain any remaining liquid.
4. Add the garlic & oregano (if using) and cook for 2 minutes. Add the pasta sauce & heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
5. Add the parmesan, ricotta & spinach and toss again. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish or individual ramekins and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
6. Bake until the mozzarella melts, about 15 minutes.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe