1. Cook ziti according to the package instructions.
2. Heat oven to 400.
3. In a large pot, over med-low heat, heat the oil. Add onion, salt & pepper. Cover & cook until the onion is softened, 5-7 minutes. Add the beef, increase heat to med-high, and cook until no trace of pink remains, 5-8 minutes. Drain any remaining liquid.
4. Add the garlic & oregano (if using) and cook for 2 minutes. Add the pasta sauce & heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
5. Add the parmesan, ricotta & spinach and toss again. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish or individual ramekins and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
6. Bake until the mozzarella melts, about 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (470g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 253 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.1g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 159.6mg||49 %|
|Sodium 1205.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1200.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 63.9g|
|Protein 48.9g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe