1. Cook ziti according to the package instructions.
2. Heat oven to 400.
3. In a large pot, over med-low heat, heat the oil. Add onion, salt & pepper. Cover & cook until the onion is softened, 5-7 minutes. Add the beef, increase heat to med-high, and cook until no trace of pink remains, 5-8 minutes. Drain any remaining liquid.
4. Add the garlic & oregano (if using) and cook for 2 minutes. Add the pasta sauce & heat for 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
5. Add the parmesan, ricotta & spinach and toss again. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish or individual ramekins and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
6. Bake until the mozzarella melts, about 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (470g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 253 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.1g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.2g||66 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 159.6mg||49 %|
|Sodium 1205.1mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1200.5mg||32 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.5g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.6g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 63.9g|
|Protein 48.9g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 734
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe