- Cook and stir first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off all fat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce hear; simmer uncovered 1 hour or until mixture is the consistency of spaghetti sauce.
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, salt, and oregano
- Reserve ? c. meat sauce for the top layer.
- In ungreased 13X9 baking pan layer noodles, meat sauce, the mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese mixture; repeat 3 times.
- Spread reserved ? c. meat sauce over top; sprinkle with ? c. parmesan cheese.
- Lasagna can be covered and refrigerated several hours at this point.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes (allow additional 10-15 minutes if lasagna has been refrigerated.)
- Let stand 15 minutes after removing from oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 181 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.2g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 70mg||22 %|
|Sodium 345.9mg||12 %|
|Potassium 265.2mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 19.8g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 308
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!