Ready in 2 hours
- Cook and stir first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan or Dutch oven until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off all fat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stir in next 5 ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Reduce hear; simmer uncovered 1 hour or until mixture is the consistency of spaghetti sauce.
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix cottage cheese, parmesan, parsley, salt, and oregano
- Reserve ? c. meat sauce for the top layer.
- In ungreased 13X9 baking pan layer noodles, meat sauce, the mozzarella cheese, and cottage cheese mixture; repeat 3 times.
- Spread reserved ? c. meat sauce over top; sprinkle with ? c. parmesan cheese.
- Lasagna can be covered and refrigerated several hours at this point.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes (allow additional 10-15 minutes if lasagna has been refrigerated.)
- Let stand 15 minutes after removing from oven.
There are no reviews yet for Lasagna with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (6). Be the first to review it!