Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Leg Of Lamb with Rosemary Potatoes recipe, or contribute your own.
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Rinse lamb with cold water; pat dry with a clean cloth or paper towels.
3. With a small knife, cut small slits in the leg of lamb. Insert garlic slivers into the slits.
4. Combine the soy sauce, minced garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and rub the mixture over the lamb.
5. Place the lamb in a roasting pan
6. Toss the potatoes, carrots and onions in olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
7. Add the potatoes to the lamb roasting pan.
8. Roast for about 20 minutes per pound or until the thermometer reaches 140F for rare, 160F for medium or 170F for well-done.
9. Remove lamb from oven, and let the leg stand uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes before carving. Keep the potatoes in the warm oven.