Top-ranked recipe named "Lemon Chicken Tenders"
It's quick and easy! You probably have the ingredients at home.
"Delicious!! Everyone wanted seconds, including my young children. "
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken pieces. Dip pieces in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together sugar, lemon juice, and curry powder, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle lemon sauce over chicken, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes more.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
jsnider 1 year agoDelicious!! Everyone wanted seconds, including my young children.
chocolatelover51 5 years agoChicken breast strips are seasoned, breaded, and baked; then topped with a tasty curry, lemon juice, and sugar sauce. [I posted this recipe.]