1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken pieces. Dip pieces in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together sugar, lemon juice, and curry powder, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle lemon sauce over chicken, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes more.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (340g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 94 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 314.7mg||97 %|
|Sodium 1177.3mg||41 %|
|Potassium 705.8mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 63.3g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 589
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.