1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, stir together paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle seasoning over chicken pieces. Dip pieces in egg, then dredge in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in an aluminum foil-lined 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stir together sugar, lemon juice, and curry powder, stirring until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
5. Drizzle lemon sauce over chicken, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes more.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (340g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 94 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.5g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 314.7mg||97 %|
|Sodium 1177.3mg||41 %|
|Potassium 705.8mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.7g||20 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 63.3g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 589
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe