Start off with unfrozen meat - take the chill out - pat dry with paper towel if necessary. We want it to be dry to carmelize.
1. Get frying pan going with HOT Olive Oil over medium heat
2. Add steak and allow to brown on one side before doing anything else (continue cooking)
3. Add fresh grated Lemon Zest (also salt and pepper) once brown on one side
4. Add Garlic while re-arranging steak to other side
5. When meat is just about done - add parsley and lemon juice
6. Add white wine- cook off alcohol for about 1 minute and your done!
Serve over rice or pasta!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (286g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 352 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 39.1g||52 %|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 106.6mg||33 %|
|Sodium 128.6mg||4 %|
|Potassium 832.9mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.2g|
|Protein 46.7g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 580
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe