Top-ranked recipe named "Lemon Garlic Sirloin Tips"
A delicious way to have tender steak full of flavor
"I don't think I did it right; my partner thought it was great but I thought it was tough.. (most likely because of my skill level lol)"
Start off with unfrozen meat - take the chill out - pat dry with paper towel if necessary. We want it to be dry to carmelize.
1. Get frying pan going with HOT Olive Oil over medium heat
2. Add steak and allow to brown on one side before doing anything else (continue cooking)
3. Add fresh grated Lemon Zest (also salt and pepper) once brown on one side
4. Add Garlic while re-arranging steak to other side
5. When meat is just about done - add parsley and lemon juice
6. Add white wine- cook off alcohol for about 1 minute and your done!
Serve over rice or pasta!
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
whatzzzup 1 year agowas pretty good, would tweak it a little next time (less oil, little more lemon, maybe some chilli?)
kt_beth 2 years agoI must have done something wrong. It was terrible. I wasted good sirloin
ashleeadamczyk 2 years agoVery flavorful. The whole family loved it.
Ecksnavy 3 years agoI don't think I did it right; my partner thought it was great but I thought it was tough.. (most likely because of my skill level lol)
Maximstang 4 years agoI made this last night. Omg. I tweaked a tiny bit, and it came out so tender!! Awesome recipe. Thank you.
BigFatPanda 5 years ago[I posted this recipe.]