1. Dump the angel food cake mix in a bowl
2. Add the crushed pineapple
3. Mix to combine
4. Pour in to an UNGREASED tube pan (bundt pans DO NOT work)
5. Bake according to the box directions
6. Remove from oven and sit the bottom of the tube pan on top of a bottle. Air needs to get all around the pan. I've tried just on a wire rack and elevated and it DOES NOT work. MUST BE A BOTTLE.
7. After completely cooled it will come out beautiful. You can frost with some sweetened cream cheese or as is with some slice strawberries.
DIABETICS CAN EAT THIS CAKE!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.