Ready in 45 minutes
So light and airy. You can frost it with some sweetened cream cheese icing.
"Easiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!"
1. Dump the angel food cake mix in a bowl
2. Add the crushed pineapple
3. Mix to combine
4. Pour in to an UNGREASED tube pan (bundt pans DO NOT work)
5. Bake according to the box directions
6. Remove from oven and sit the bottom of the tube pan on top of a bottle. Air needs to get all around the pan. I've tried just on a wire rack and elevated and it DOES NOT work. MUST BE A BOTTLE.
7. After completely cooled it will come out beautiful. You can frost with some sweetened cream cheese or as is with some slice strawberries.
DIABETICS CAN EAT THIS CAKE!!
tstrmlvr 6m agoEasy and yummy. I dont own a tube pan so used a bundt pan. It seemed to sag a little to one side, but still tasted good.
efini93 3y agoeasy and delicious everyone loved it.
kristenchernicky 3y agoEasiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!
Love7721 3y agoYou can also just dump in a 9X13 dish, but I think the tube or bundt pan is prettier :)
Love7721 4y agoI posted this recipe.