Top-ranked recipe named "Light and Fluffy Pineapple Angel Cake"
So light and airy. You can frost it with some sweetened cream cheese icing.
"Easiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!"
1. Dump the angel food cake mix in a bowl
2. Add the crushed pineapple
3. Mix to combine
4. Pour in to an UNGREASED tube pan (bundt pans DO NOT work)
5. Bake according to the box directions
6. Remove from oven and sit the bottom of the tube pan on top of a bottle. Air needs to get all around the pan. I've tried just on a wire rack and elevated and it DOES NOT work. MUST BE A BOTTLE.
7. After completely cooled it will come out beautiful. You can frost with some sweetened cream cheese or as is with some slice strawberries.
DIABETICS CAN EAT THIS CAKE!!
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
efini93 2 years agoeasy and delicious everyone loved it.
kristenchernicky 2 years agoEasiest recipe I've ever made. Used a bundt pan and sprinkled with powdered sugar when done. Very yummy!
Love7721 2 years agoYou can also just dump in a 9X13 dish, but I think the tube or bundt pan is prettier :)
Love7721 3 years agoI posted this recipe.