Ready in 45 minutes
I love this dish and have made it every year for New Year's Eve for years and years!
1. Melt butter in double-boiler over low to medium heat.
2. Remove and stir in flour. Return to heat and bubble for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, nutmeg, paprika, cayenne.
3. Stir in cream - let thicken.
4. Stir 2-3 Tb of this into the egg yolks. Then add egg yolk mixture gradually to cream mixture.
5. Add lobster, wine and lemon juice. Cook slowly till thickened.
6. Serve into pastry shells, or over rice.