1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare Spanish Rice according to box directions
3. With rice cooking, prepare bell peppers by cutting off tops and carving out seeds and insides to make each pepper a shell
4. Place the peppers in a baking dish with the hollow side up
5. Mix cooked rice, shredded cheese, and Love Me Tenders Sliced Chicken Breast into a bowl – mix well
6. Fill the peppers with the rice, chicken, and cheese mix
7. Bake for one hour
8. After 45 minutes baking, top off each pepper with additional shredded cheese
9. Continue baking until the cheese on top of each pepper turns golden brown
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 34.2mg||11 %|
|Sodium 9249.6mg||319 %|
|Potassium 704.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 5.9g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe