Ready in 45 minutes
These make a healthy wrap for lunch. Freeze individually, then take one to work and heat in the microwave.
1. Combine rice, southwest seasoning and water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 35-40 minutes, or until tender.
3. Remove from heat, and cool.
4. Place black beans and pinto beans into a colander or strainer, and rinse.
5. Add corn, onion, spices and salsa, and toss to mix.
6. Transfer to a large bowl, and mix in rice and cheese.
7. Divide the mixture evenly among the tortillas, and roll up.
8. Freeze wraps in single layer on lightly greased cookie sheet.
9. When fully frozen, wrap individually; place wraps in large zip-top freezer bags; freeze.
10. TO SERVE: Unwrap wraps (that even sounds funny to me) from foil or plastic wrap that you used for freezing.
11. Wrap in a paper towel.
12. Cook in microwave until heated through (about 2 minutes).
13. Or thaw wrap (remove plastic wrap if used in freezing), put foil, and bake at 350F for ten minutes.