1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish or jellyroll pan, lay fillets insingle layer.
3. Do not stack fillets.
4. Brush top with juice.
5. In bowl combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings.
6. Mix well with fork.
7. Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just startsto flake.
8. Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5minutes.
9. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
10. Watch fish closely so that it does not overcook.
11. Makes 4 servings.
12. Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
13. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
14. Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
15. Thank you Mama's Supper Club in Wisconsin.
Comments: You asked for it. Here it is. Thanks so much to MaMa's SupperClub. Wish we could all go there.
This was very good!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (992g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 3467 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 385.2g||514 %|
|Saturated Fat 238.9g||1194 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 101g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20g|
|Cholesterol 1212.5mg||373 %|
|Sodium 3477.1mg||120 %|
|Potassium 1566.7mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 99.2g||142 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3826
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.