Ready in 45 minutes
Try this Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan recipe, or contribute your own.
"This tastes good, but it doesn't look real good. I can't get the golden brown to happen. I still make it and I'm trying to get it to look better, but it's a good recipe. Thanks."
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In buttered 13-by-9-inch baking dish or jellyroll pan, lay fillets insingle layer.
3. Do not stack fillets.
4. Brush top with juice.
5. In bowl combine cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and seasonings.
6. Mix well with fork.
7. Bake fish in preheated oven 10 to 20 minutes or until fish just startsto flake.
8. Spread with cheese mixture and bake until golden brown, about 5minutes.
9. Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish you use.
10. Watch fish closely so that it does not overcook.
11. Makes 4 servings.
12. Note: This fish can also be made in a broiler.
13. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until almost done.
14. Add cheese and broil another 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
15. Thank you Mama's Supper Club in Wisconsin.
Comments: You asked for it. Here it is. Thanks so much to MaMa's SupperClub. Wish we could all go there.
This was very good!
Jay-marie820 3y agoThis is an amazing recipe very easy to make and it's loved by everyone I make it for
aileenbibaocoagustin 3y agoFamily tested and my picky eaters loved this dish!!
teamstires 4y agoI love it, my kids asked for seconds and even my husband the tilapia hater said it was delicious. It is also very simple to make!
Texrock 4y agoThis tastes good, but it doesn't look real good. I can't get the golden brown to happen. I still make it and I'm trying to get it to look better, but it's a good recipe. Thanks.
craigerp 5y agoWorks great with grooper!
adonaispearl 5y agoThis was very good!
bholland 7y agoVery good, easy to fix and always gets compliments. I vary the seasonings to what I have on hand and use a little more cheese.
Dana 8y agoThis was very good! [I posted this recipe.]