My husband is one of those people who don't really like meat and cheese mixed, except on pizza or sandwiches. I am one of those people who have an inner need to make the dinner look like it came out of a 5-star restaurant. This is a great compromise. Pretty and delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (405g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 698.1mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1834.5mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 59.8g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 402
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.