Ready in 45 minutes
My husband is one of those people who don't really like meat and cheese mixed, except on pizza or sandwiches. I am one of those people who have an inner need to make the dinner look like it came out of a 5-star restaurant. This is a great compromise. Pretty and delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe