Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (405g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 698.1mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1834.5mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 59.8g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 402
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe