Prep Time: 15 minutes; Cook Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temp: Grill
1. Cut the chicken fillets lenthways to form a pocket, taking care not to cut through the meat. Season to taste with salt & pepper.
2. Place 3 pieces of sun-dried tomato, 2 slices zucchini & a quarter red pepper in each chicken pocket & secure with a toothpick.
3. Bruch the the fillets with olive oil and grill for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through & golden.
4. While the meat is under the grill, mash the sweet potatoes & season to taste.
5. Serve the fillets on a bed of the sweet potato mash & serve with desired veggies.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (405g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 42 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.7g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 698.1mg||24 %|
|Potassium 1834.5mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 23.8g|
|Protein 59.8g||85 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe