1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 2-quart baking pan, stir in the water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, seasoning packet and margarine (if using).
3. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing.
5. Pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
6. Loosely cover pan with foil; bake for about 35 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (296g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 78 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.6g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 83.6mg||26 %|
|Sodium 1538.4mg||53 %|
|Potassium 614mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.4g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 55g|
|Protein 42.5g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 485
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.