Top-ranked recipe named "Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe"
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 2-quart baking pan, stir in the water, 1/4 cup of the salsa, seasoning packet and margarine (if using).
3. Arrange the chicken over the stuffing.
5. Pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
6. Loosely cover pan with foil; bake for about 35 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with cheese while still hot and serve.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
ezziriah 6 years agoWW POINTS per serving: 5 Nutritional information per serving: 262 calories, 3.3g fat, 1.2g fiber [I posted this recipe.]