1. Mix beef with eggs, crackers, taco seasoning, sour cream, chili seasoning, 1/2 crushed Tostados chips and about 3/4 of chopped onion.
2. In a 9 x 13 pan, spread about 1/4 cup olive oil and top with more crumbled Tostados chips to cover pan, (don't be light on these, the more the better)
3. Place 1/2 the meat mixture in pan and mold.
4. Top with sliced cheddar cheese, mushrooms, chopped onion, 3/4 of one jar of salsa,.
5. Top with remaining meat and seal along seams well.
6. Place drained black beans around meat.
7. Top with shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz bag) and pour generously the balance of both jars over the meat and sides.
8. Bake at 350 oven for about 45-60 minutes till meat in done and cheese is melted.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (318g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10|
|Calories from Fat: 308 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.2g||46 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.9g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 197.6mg||61 %|
|Sodium 755.4mg||26 %|
|Potassium 957mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.7g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 32.4g|
|Protein 39.5g||56 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 619
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe