Ready in 1 hour
Tastes like Mexican dinner rolled into one
1. Mix beef with eggs, crackers, taco seasoning, sour cream, chili seasoning, 1/2 crushed Tostados chips and about 3/4 of chopped onion.
2. In a 9 x 13 pan, spread about 1/4 cup olive oil and top with more crumbled Tostados chips to cover pan, (don't be light on these, the more the better)
3. Place 1/2 the meat mixture in pan and mold.
4. Top with sliced cheddar cheese, mushrooms, chopped onion, 3/4 of one jar of salsa,.
5. Top with remaining meat and seal along seams well.
6. Place drained black beans around meat.
7. Top with shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz bag) and pour generously the balance of both jars over the meat and sides.
8. Bake at 350 oven for about 45-60 minutes till meat in done and cheese is melted.
Manchef123 3y agoThis recipe is fantastic but the ingredient list isn't complete and directions are confusing. I made this For a group of six people and everyone loved it. I used two small jars of salsa but the recipe doesn't specify
chefjlv 7y agoThis dish is so tasty and you may only want to serve with a spanish rice dish. [I posted this recipe.]