Top-ranked recipe named "Million Dollar Spaghetti"
1. Cook spaghetti and drain.
2. Brown beef in skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through. Add a little cinnamon to taste.
3. In bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, and green pepper. To this add a little nutmeg to taste.
4. In 2 quart casserole or 9x13 dish, layer 1/2 the spaghetti, 1/2 the sauce, and 1/2 the cheese mixture. Repeat layers and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake ~~at; 350 degrees for 45 min. or until bubbly and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
CCheryl 4 years agoit was so good it needed a photo, thanks
lizmac 6 years ago(You could make this and cut and freeze individual portions to reheat in microwave.) [I posted this recipe.]