1. Cook spaghetti and drain.
2. Brown beef in skillet. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through. Add a little cinnamon to taste.
3. In bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, and green pepper. To this add a little nutmeg to taste.
4. In 2 quart casserole or 9x13 dish, layer 1/2 the spaghetti, 1/2 the sauce, and 1/2 the cheese mixture. Repeat layers and top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake ~~at; 350 degrees for 45 min. or until bubbly and cheese is melted and lightly browned.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (186g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 224 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.9g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.9g||60 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 81.4mg||25 %|
|Sodium 397.9mg||14 %|
|Potassium 407.7mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 20.6g|
|Protein 20.8g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 399
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe