1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
4. Add 1 tsp crumb mix to each cup. It's ok to be generous.
5. Firmly press down in cup to pack the crumbs.
6. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Mix well.
7. Add 1 tb of cream cheese mixture to each cup.
8. Bake 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Top with a dollop of pie filling flavor of your choice.
10. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
This recipe is to be used in a 24 quantity mini muffin pan.
The key is to make sure you leave just a little space between the filling and the top of the cup to allow for rising and topping. Less mess that way.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 50 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 260 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.9g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.8g||79 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 169.3mg||52 %|
|Sodium 285.5mg||10 %|
|Potassium 132.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.9g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 314
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
If you like it, you might also try this
"These baby cheesecakes were inspired by one of my all-time favorite desserts–White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory!" —
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe