Ready in 45 minutes
A delicious bite size version of a classic dessert that can be made with a variation of toppings to suit anyone! Displayed is Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites. Easy to make, short bake time, and a great little dessert or snack for those who monitor their portion sizes!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
4. Add 1 tsp crumb mix to each cup. It's ok to be generous.
5. Firmly press down in cup to pack the crumbs.
6. Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Mix well.
7. Add 1 tb of cream cheese mixture to each cup.
8. Bake 14 minutes at 350 degrees.
9. Top with a dollop of pie filling flavor of your choice.
10. Refrigerate at least one hour prior to serving.
This recipe is to be used in a 24 quantity mini muffin pan.
The key is to make sure you leave just a little space between the filling and the top of the cup to allow for rising and topping. Less mess that way.
KCBevy46 2m agoI've looked all over the internet for a recipe for small bite-sized cheesecakes to make with my 48 cups mini-muffin pans....no luck - even at Philadelphia Cream Cheese site. They all refer to mini-cheesecakes as the ones in regular size muffin pans. Thanks so much. I'm going to try this as I have to make like "200 for a big function"..... BTW - Instead of graham cracker crust, I'm just putting a Vanilla Wafer (Nilla) in bottom of each paper liner in the pan.
fontenot_tiffany_ann 1y agoTheir amazing! My boyfriend not big on sweets LOVED THEM! ??
yunsinnn 1y agolove it!!
iBanona 2y agoI LOVE those cheesecakes, I make them all the time. Very simple and easy recipe, everyone loves them and I get complements about them all the time. One of my all time favorite recipes.
fontenot_tiffany_ann 2y agoThere so good! Everyone loves them!!! ??
susanscobie 2y agoThese were a huge hit at a Valentine's Day party. I used fresh fruit and made a little topping. Added orange essence and zest to the batter for the orange flavor option. It was fantastic!
aleah-barnes101 2y agoIm going to try these :)
kellielliottkennedy 2y agoI made a version of this for a cocktail party and they were a huge hit. Keep in mind not to overwhip the cream cheese, eggs and sugar or the tops will split from too much air in batter.
sonia102588 2y agoThese taste great, I used fresh fruit though.
bestcelticsfan 2y agoVery good. I'd make these again