1. Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
2. Cool for 15 minutes. Poke holes all over top of cake.
3. Combine milk, sugar and 1/2 cup coconut in a sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute. Spread evenly over warm cake.
4. Let cake Cool completely.
5. Fold 1/2 cup coconut into cool whip topping. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill over night. Enjoy!!!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 114 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.7g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.2g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 1.9mg||1 %|
|Sodium 90.5mg||3 %|
|Potassium 129.1mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 46.7g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 312
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe