1. Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Mix in enough sauce to completely coat the meat.
2. Mix together the 16oz. of ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella and 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese (referred to as the cheese mixture).
3. Beat the egg and blend into the cheese mixture. This will now be called the cheese mixture.
4. Layer a 13x9 Pyrex pan with plain sauce (no meat added).
5. Put a layer of the No Boil lasagna on the bottom.
NOTE: Remember not to pack the noodles too closely together since they expand in the pan while they cook.
6. Add a layer of the meat with the sauce.
7. Add a layer of the cheese mixture.
8. Add a layer of the noodles.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 one more time.
10. Put a layer of plain sauce on the top layer of noodles.
11. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup (or more if desired) of parmesan cheese on top.
12. Place in the oven at 350°F for 45 minutes COVERED with foil.
13. Remove the foil and keep in over for an additional 10 minutes.
14. Remove entire dish from over and let stand for 15 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 119 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.2g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g||33 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 80.2mg||25 %|
|Sodium 300.9mg||10 %|
|Potassium 215.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 22.5g|
|Protein 21.4g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 298
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.