Top-ranked recipe named "Molly's Lasagna"
by Molly DiGaetano
"Love this recipe! I normally don't cook and I found this easy and very tasty!! My whole family loved it and I will be making this again and again! I couldn't find no boil noodles so I has to boil mine but other than that I didn't change a thing."- michellehansel
1. Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Mix in enough sauce to completely coat the meat.
2. Mix together the 16oz. of ricotta, 2 cups of mozzarella and 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese (referred to as the cheese mixture).
3. Beat the egg and blend into the cheese mixture. This will now be called the cheese mixture.
4. Layer a 13x9 Pyrex pan with plain sauce (no meat added).
5. Put a layer of the No Boil lasagna on the bottom.
NOTE: Remember not to pack the noodles too closely together since they expand in the pan while they cook.
6. Add a layer of the meat with the sauce.
7. Add a layer of the cheese mixture.
8. Add a layer of the noodles.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 one more time.
10. Put a layer of plain sauce on the top layer of noodles.
11. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup (or more if desired) of parmesan cheese on top.
12. Place in the oven at 350°F for 45 minutes COVERED with foil.
13. Remove the foil and keep in over for an additional 10 minutes.
14. Remove entire dish from over and let stand for 15 minutes.
You may also enjoy:
Dawnyale 3 months agoDelicious! It's so easy to make and tastes like it had 20 ingredients. This will be one of my go-to recipes for sure!
mandabearishere 3 months ago
edmendias23 5 months ago
poindextrose 1 year agoShould of used pasta sauce instead of tomato sauce.
mike49 1 year agoJust what Im looking for
michellehansel 1 year agoLove this recipe! I normally don't cook and I found this easy and very tasty!! My whole family loved it and I will be making this again and again! I couldn't find no boil noodles so I has to boil mine but other than that I didn't change a thing.
Libiaduran 1 year agoSoo good! My husband and I made it for dinner and We loved it!
dinaostlerstevens 1 year ago
ireneest 1 year ago
Tone36 2 years agoMy fiance and myself enjoyed this recipe although I did make a few changes.