- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 6 large muffin cups.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats.
- In medium bowl with fork mix together milk, applesauce, brown sugar, molasses, oil, and egg until blended.
- Stir in carrots and craisins.
- Add wet mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir just until flour in moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups (they will be full).
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 35.5mg||11 %|
|Sodium 224.6mg||8 %|
|Potassium 362.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.3g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 67.6g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe