Top-ranked recipe named "Morning Glory Muffins (6)"
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease 6 large muffin cups.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Stir in oats.
- In medium bowl with fork mix together milk, applesauce, brown sugar, molasses, oil, and egg until blended.
- Stir in carrots and craisins.
- Add wet mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir just until flour in moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups (they will be full).
- Bake 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Immediately remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.