Ready in 1h
Mussels cooked tomato and white wine sauce. Can be served with garlic bread or pasta.
"Bonnieblack55, the recipe clearly lists the ingredients and amount for each ingredient"
1. In a large stockpot, heat the extra-virgin olive oil and lightly saute the onion till translucent.
2. Add chopped garlic and chili flakes, saute until fragrant.
3. Add white wine and chopped tomatoes till boil.
4. Add mussels, parsley and capers, and cover quickly to let the steam cook the mussels.
5. Stir the mussels after 1 minute and cover again. Repeat after 2 more minutes.
6. Check the mussels, if they are open and plump, they are cooked.
7. Reduce flame, take all the mussels from the stockpot into a large bowl.
8. Let the sauce simmer (I prefer thick sauce).
9. Pour sauce over mussels and ready to serve with pasta or bread.