Ready in 40 minutes
Quick and easy Pasta Primavera in one pot! And the best part .... no measuring!
"This was so easy! I used chicken and added celery. The best part was it uses only 1 pot. The kids LOVED it!"
What...no measuring?! Take a ride on the wild side!!!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Bring pot of water to boil, add some salt.
3) Add sliced carrots, bring back to boil for 4 minutes.
4) Add pasta, and bring back to boil for 8 minutes.
5) Add cut up peppers and frozen peas, bring back to boil for 3 minutes.
6) Strain water out of pot and take off heat.
7) Add leftover cubed chicken or pork.
8) Add jar of alfredo sauce and stir it up.
9) Transfer all to an oven-save casserole dish and sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
10) Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until brown and crispy on top.
Increase any ingredients you really like. Take out what you don't like. Add other veges you like better. That's the fun of being your own chef!
And never, never, NEVER! MEASURE!