Ready in 4 hours
a delisious cheesecake for people who are allergic to milk! (if you cant find tofutu brand use any other brand the has non-dairy cheese)
1) Beat eggs and put them in a pot
2) Add sugar, cream cheese, sour-cream, vanilla, and lemon juice
3) Cook over low-heat for 5min.
4) Swirl in any amount on bluberry pie filling
5) Pour in pie shell
6) Cook for 1/2 an hour
7) Put cherry filling on the center, and blueberry around the side
8) Keep in the fridge for 3 hours
kristajamison 1y agoThis doesn't say what temp to bake it at?? I'm gonna go 375F and keep an eye on it, otherwise this recipe looks great.
Captainhick69 4y agoI make this will real cream cheese and lime juice instead of lemon. It's so good that It is all gone that night!!
Captainhick69 4y agoI don't use non dairy ingredients but it still makes this cheesecakes one of the best out there!!
Dakotafiles 7y agoFor the pie filling, add as much as you like, if you like it sweater, add more [I posted this recipe.]