Top-ranked recipe named "non-dairy blueberry/cherry cheesecake"
a delisious cheesecake for people who are allergic to milk! (if you cant find tofutu brand use any other brand the has non-dairy cheese)
"I make this will real cream cheese and lime juice instead of lemon. It's so good that It is all gone that night!!"- Captainhick69
1) Beat eggs and put them in a pot
2) Add sugar, cream cheese, sour-cream, vanilla, and lemon juice
3) Cook over low-heat for 5min.
4) Swirl in any amount on bluberry pie filling
5) Pour in pie shell
6) Cook for 1/2 an hour
7) Put cherry filling on the center, and blueberry around the side
8) Keep in the fridge for 3 hours
Captainhick69 3 years agoI make this will real cream cheese and lime juice instead of lemon. It's so good that It is all gone that night!!
Captainhick69 3 years agoI don't use non dairy ingredients but it still makes this cheesecakes one of the best out there!!
Dakotafiles 5 years agoFor the pie filling, add as much as you like, if you like it sweater, add more [I posted this recipe.]