Top-ranked recipe named "non-dairy blueberry/cherry cheesecake"
a delisious cheesecake for people who are allergic to milk! (if you cant find tofutu brand use any other brand the has non-dairy cheese)
"I make this will real cream cheese and lime juice instead of lemon. It's so good that It is all gone that night!!"
1) Beat eggs and put them in a pot
2) Add sugar, cream cheese, sour-cream, vanilla, and lemon juice
3) Cook over low-heat for 5min.
4) Swirl in any amount on bluberry pie filling
5) Pour in pie shell
6) Cook for 1/2 an hour
7) Put cherry filling on the center, and blueberry around the side
8) Keep in the fridge for 3 hours
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
kristajamison 2 months agoThis doesn't say what temp to bake it at?? I'm gonna go 375F and keep an eye on it, otherwise this recipe looks great.
Captainhick69 3 years agoI make this will real cream cheese and lime juice instead of lemon. It's so good that It is all gone that night!!
Captainhick69 3 years agoI don't use non dairy ingredients but it still makes this cheesecakes one of the best out there!!
Dakotafiles 5 years agoFor the pie filling, add as much as you like, if you like it sweater, add more [I posted this recipe.]