1. Lay a nori sheet flat with the longest edge running parallel to you
2. Arrange a thin line of avocado, carrot, celery, asparagus, pepper, and sprouts along th ebottom edge, covering no more than the bottom eighth of the sheet. Let some long vegetable strips overlap the end of the sheet. do NOT overstuff.
3. Put your thumbs under the bottom edge of the nori and curl your fingers around the line of veggies as you begin to roll. Roll evenly, finishing by dipping your finger in water and then running it along the final exposed strip of nori. Finish rolling after the edge has been moistened.
4. Set roll aside and finish rolling the others before you cut the first roll. This will allow the nori sheet to tighten around the veggies.
5. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Mix wasabi powder with enough water to form a paste. Serve rolls with tamari, wasabi, and ginger Iif using)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (228g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 263 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 29.3g||39 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1578.1mg||54 %|
|Potassium 1028.8mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.6g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 6.9g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!