1. Lay a nori sheet flat with the longest edge running parallel to you
2. Arrange a thin line of avocado, carrot, celery, asparagus, pepper, and sprouts along th ebottom edge, covering no more than the bottom eighth of the sheet. Let some long vegetable strips overlap the end of the sheet. do NOT overstuff.
3. Put your thumbs under the bottom edge of the nori and curl your fingers around the line of veggies as you begin to roll. Roll evenly, finishing by dipping your finger in water and then running it along the final exposed strip of nori. Finish rolling after the edge has been moistened.
4. Set roll aside and finish rolling the others before you cut the first roll. This will allow the nori sheet to tighten around the veggies.
5. Cut each roll into 6 pieces. Mix wasabi powder with enough water to form a paste. Serve rolls with tamari, wasabi, and ginger Iif using)