Ready in 15 minutes
A rich marinade for beef that tenderizes and seasons the meat for outstanding flavor.
"The best way to turn even the cheapest steak into butter!! Really good stuff.."
1. Place all ingredients in a glass screw-top jar and shake vigorusly.
2. Arrange meat in a shallow glass dish.
3. Pierce meat with fork.
4. Pour marinade over meat. Turn to coat both sides.
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours, or overnight if possible. Turn meat occasionally.
6. Remove meat from marinade and pat it dry.
7. Remove any pieces of spices or herbs that may stick to the meat.
8. Grill on charcoal or gas grill to desired doneness.