1. Place all ingredients in a glass screw-top jar and shake vigorusly.
2. Arrange meat in a shallow glass dish.
3. Pierce meat with fork.
4. Pour marinade over meat. Turn to coat both sides.
5. Cover and refrigerate several hours, or overnight if possible. Turn meat occasionally.
6. Remove meat from marinade and pat it dry.
7. Remove any pieces of spices or herbs that may stick to the meat.
8. Grill on charcoal or gas grill to desired doneness.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 122 (88%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.6g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 168.3mg||6 %|
|Potassium 51.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.7g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 139
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe