Top-ranked recipe named "Oatmeal nut chocolate chip cookies"
These cookies are absolutely our most favorite chocolate chip cookies. Better than anything you can buy in the stores. Generally soft with a crispy crust. Makes a lot like 6 dozen.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Beat together butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Add combined flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
5. Stir in Oats and chocolate chips.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoolsfuls onto a cookie sheet. I do a little smaller than a golf ball then give them a little squish on top to slightly flatten it.
7 Bake EXACTLY 10 minutes. A minute either way makes a big difference. Adjust for your oven.
8 Cool a couple of minutes before enjoying.