This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs.
- Brown sausage and bacon in your soup pot, brown and then add Onions, Potatoes, and garlic to pot and continue cooking 7 min.
- Add chicken broth, Red Pepper Flakes, and water to pot and stir.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale or Swiss Chard and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
Read more at: http://restaurant.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-copycat-zuppa-toscana-38298?oc=linkback
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (577g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 378 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||83 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 100.5mg||31 %|
|Sodium 13207.9mg||455 %|
|Potassium 1394.9mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.2g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 26.4g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 603
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!