1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, green onions, garlic, parsley, celery, and garlic salt. Shape into 1" meatballs.
2. Heat oil on skillet on medium heat - add meatballs to skillet, browning on all sides - about 5-10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile - make the tomato sauce. Place tomatoes, chipotle pepper, and onion in food processor until smooth.
4. Add sauce to browned meatballs and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. While sauce is simmering cook noodles according to package directions.
6. When meatballs have finished simmering, add coconut milk and simmer for 2 more minutes. Stir in basil and serve over noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (473g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (19%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 161.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 450.2mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 3.6g|
|Protein 25.5g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 156
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!