Top-ranked recipe named "Omni: "Spaghetti" with Turkey Meatballs"
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, green onions, garlic, parsley, celery, and garlic salt. Shape into 1" meatballs.
2. Heat oil on skillet on medium heat - add meatballs to skillet, browning on all sides - about 5-10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile - make the tomato sauce. Place tomatoes, chipotle pepper, and onion in food processor until smooth.
4. Add sauce to browned meatballs and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. While sauce is simmering cook noodles according to package directions.
6. When meatballs have finished simmering, add coconut milk and simmer for 2 more minutes. Stir in basil and serve over noodles.
There are no reviews yet for Omni: "Spaghetti" with Turkey Meatballs. Be the first to review it!