Top-ranked recipe named "Orange Ginger Cookies"
These are delicious - like light, fruity gingersnaps. Try to get as little sugar on the cookie sheet as possible to avoid it burning.
"These cookies are great. I make them and take them to work every one cannot stop eating them."- suellenclarke
1. Preheat oven to 375. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, spices and salt.
2. Beat sugar, oil, butter and zests until well combined.
3. Add egg, molasses and vanilla, beat until well blended.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Form 3/4 inch balls, and spacing over 2 inches apart, put on cookie sheet. Oil the bottom of a large glass and dip into sugar. Flatten the balls to 1/4 inch thickness.
6. Bake 3 minutes or until just golden, and allow the cookie trays to cool slightly between baking.
GNSnyder 2 years agoGood overall recipe. The description of light, fruity gingersnaps is right on. :)
suellenclarke 5 years agoThese cookies are great. I make them and take them to work every one cannot stop eating them.
cajuntoast 9 years ago[I posted this recipe.]