1. In small bowl combine sesame oil, soy sauce and prepared soup mix. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Prepare soup mix according to package directions.
3. * Blanch snow peas by plunging pea pods in boiling water for 45 seconds. Immediately drain and plunge into ice water.
4. In large bowl combine turkey, water chestnuts, drained snow peas, mushrooms, carrots and green onions. Fold noodles into turkey and vegetable mixture.
5. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Republished with permission, National Turkey Federation
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (164g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 48 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.3g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 69mg||21 %|
|Sodium 346mg||12 %|
|Potassium 559.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.3g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 12.2g|
|Protein 27.1g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 217
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.