Top-ranked recipe named "Original NILLA Banana Pudding"
1. Mix 1/2 cup sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
2. Blend in 3 egg yolks and milk.
3. Cook, uncovered over boiling water 10 to 12 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from heat
5. Stir in vanilla
6. Reserve 12 wafers for garnish. Spread small amount of custard onto bottom of 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Cover with layers of 1/3 each of the remaining wafers, bananas and remaining custard.
7. Repeat layers 2 times.
8. Beat egg whites on high speed of mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread over the custard, sealing well to edge of dish
9. Bake 15 to 20 min, or lightly browned. Coat slightly. Top with reserved wafers just before serving
There are no reviews yet for Original NILLA Banana Pudding. Be the first to review it!