My husband got this recipe from somewhere , he makes it on special occasions when hes the cook.
1. Cook and Drain pasta , according to package directions ( we usedDreamfield's carb controlled Spaghetti ) . Return pasta to pot , set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan
3. Add salad dressing to frying pan
4. Add the garlic and onion powder
5. Mix and bring to a boil
6. Add shrimp , simmer for 5 minutes
7. Pour liquid mixture over pasta and mix to combine.
8. Serve with crusty bread and butter.... Dont forget the candles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (404g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1006 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 111.8g||149 %|
|Saturated Fat 61.3g||307 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.3g|
|Cholesterol 243mg||75 %|
|Sodium 1000.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 639.1mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 179.5g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 171.6g|
|Protein 31.6g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1839
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.