Ready in 45 minutes
My husband got this recipe from somewhere , he makes it on special occasions when hes the cook.
1. Cook and Drain pasta , according to package directions ( we usedDreamfield's carb controlled Spaghetti ) . Return pasta to pot , set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan
3. Add salad dressing to frying pan
4. Add the garlic and onion powder
5. Mix and bring to a boil
6. Add shrimp , simmer for 5 minutes
7. Pour liquid mixture over pasta and mix to combine.
8. Serve with crusty bread and butter.... Dont forget the candles.
marynichols 2y agoGreat easy.
jimary 3y agoFollowing the recipe exactly, I thought is was bland. Definitely needed more garlic. Did like tje easiness of the recipe. Would make this again but doctor it up
deebo33 3y agoMy daughter and i loved this dish. I will be making this again!
jimary 3y ago
Shy01 3y agoI followed the directions exactly but, I added small sauteed bits of potatoes to make it stick to the familys' stomach. It was awesome! Love the dish.
Vitat 3y agoReally good shrimp
JHeiler 3y agoEasy and good!
dawatha 3y agoSoo good i made ALOT and my family ate it up in 1 day...i added alot of garlic
blackcherry1 4y agoDelicious and easy to make.
Anna_woot 5y agoOh gosh, this is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I'm pregnant and was looking for an EASY Shrimp Scampi recipe. This is it for sure! I followed the directions exactly, but poured the shrimp and juices over an open baked potato with cooked broccoli, instead of over noodles. YUMS!