1. Cook and Drain pasta , according to package directions ( we usedDreamfield's carb controlled Spaghetti ) . Return pasta to pot , set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan
3. Add salad dressing to frying pan
4. Add the garlic and onion powder
5. Mix and bring to a boil
6. Add shrimp , simmer for 5 minutes
7. Pour liquid mixture over pasta and mix to combine.
8. Serve with crusty bread and butter.... Dont forget the candles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (404g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1006 (55%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 111.8g||149 %|
|Saturated Fat 61.3g||307 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 12.3g|
|Cholesterol 243mg||75 %|
|Sodium 1000.3mg||34 %|
|Potassium 639.1mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 179.5g||53 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 171.6g|
|Protein 31.6g||45 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1839
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe