1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (79g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 29.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 4868.3mg||168 %|
|Potassium 159.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe