Top-ranked recipe named "Oyster Kilpatrick"
"Australian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!"- little_fieldmouse
1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
SoulGypsyLily 4 years agoVery nice recipe
little_fieldmouse 6 years agoAustralian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!
little_fieldmouse 6 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
little_fieldmouse 6 years agoLooks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes. [I posted this recipe.]