1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (79g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 29.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 4868.3mg||168 %|
|Potassium 159.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 5.4g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 76
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.