Top-ranked recipe named "Oyster Kilpatrick"
"Australian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!"
1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
SoulGypsyLily 5 years agoVery nice recipe
little_fieldmouse 7 years agoAustralian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!
little_fieldmouse 7 years ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
little_fieldmouse 7 years agoLooks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes. [I posted this recipe.]