Ready in 45 minutes
1. Heat grill till VERY hot.
2. On a slice/oven tray pour the rock salt and ballance your oysters (in their half shell) on it so they are level.
3. Put a tiny knub of butter (tip of butter knife) on each oyster.
4. Chop the eye of the bacon and the white of the shallot. Sprinkle a few pieces of each on every oyster.
5. Pour some worcestershire sauce over each then grill till bacon colours up.
Sprinkle with a little parsley and serve!
I popped them on chinese soup spoons and they look great!
* NOTE: Oysters are best in cold months. They lurve the cold!
Australian Favorite! Looks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
SoulGypsyLily 5y agoVery nice recipe
little_fieldmouse 7y agoAustralian favorite! Great for first time oyster eaters and a steady looong time favorite!
little_fieldmouse 7y ago[I made edits to this recipe.]
little_fieldmouse 7y agoLooks and tastes lovely! Done in 10 minutes. [I posted this recipe.]