1. Wet the bread slice and squeeze out extra water. Crush coarsely.
2. Mix all ingredients, except oil and bread crumbs.
3. Gently knead into a dough.
4. Make pingpong sized balls and roll in the crumbs to coat the balls.
5. Heat oil, deep fry the balls on medium fire, till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with sauce or tamarind chutney.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (64g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 95.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 189.2mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 79
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, menu plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe