Top-ranked recipe named "Paneer Rolls"
1. Wet the bread slice and squeeze out extra water. Crush coarsely.
2. Mix all ingredients, except oil and bread crumbs.
3. Gently knead into a dough.
4. Make pingpong sized balls and roll in the crumbs to coat the balls.
5. Heat oil, deep fry the balls on medium fire, till golden brown.
6. Serve hot with sauce or tamarind chutney.
Get the free BigOven app on your phone.
Quickly find any recipe anywhere!
kaviarora 6 years agoGENTLY NEED A DOUGH [I posted this recipe.]