1. Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in lg. sauté pan. Add cubed bread and toss till golden brown.
2. Slice cucumber lengthwise and scoop out and discard seeds. Then slice cucumber into bit size pieces.
3. Combine cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, and onions into lg. serving bowl.
4. Make vinaigrette: combine garlic, oregano, mustard and red wine in a small bowl. Whisking constantly, add olive oil.
5. Add feta, olives, and bread to bowl. Toss with vinaigrette.
Serve immediately or let salad sit for 30 minutes for flavors to blend then serve at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (131g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 33.6mg||10 %|
|Sodium 522.2mg||18 %|
|Potassium 158.7mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!