1. Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in lg. sauté pan. Add cubed bread and toss till golden brown.
2. Slice cucumber lengthwise and scoop out and discard seeds. Then slice cucumber into bit size pieces.
3. Combine cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, and onions into lg. serving bowl.
4. Make vinaigrette: combine garlic, oregano, mustard and red wine in a small bowl. Whisking constantly, add olive oil.
5. Add feta, olives, and bread to bowl. Toss with vinaigrette.
Serve immediately or let salad sit for 30 minutes for flavors to blend then serve at room temperature.
There are no reviews yet for Panzanella Salad. Be the first to review it!